Our client is currently seeking experienced Coach Drivers to join their team, based in Mt Isa.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensure compliance with the responsibilities entrusted to you within the parameters of your Drivers Authorisation; General and Scheduled class, the Chain of Responsibility (COR), Work Health and Safety Act and Basic Fatigue Management outlined by the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator.
- Obey Queensland Road Rules and maintain your knowledge of Queensland Road Rules.
- Maintain on time performance and punctuality observing compliance of the COR target areas.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrate accountability for cash handling, receipting and manifest requirements.
- Maintain your presentation, uniform standards and appearance expected of a professional driver
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate:
- Competent, safe and considerate heavy vehicle driving skills – (HR Licence preferred)
- That you have not accumulated more than 4 points on your licence in the past 3 years. You will need to provide a current 5 year driving history from TMR
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Be under 120kg in weight
If you are a suitably skilled individual looking for a new challenge and a drive to succeed in a busy and rewarding environment then send your resume to [email protected].
For further information, call Joy at Classic Recruitment on 07 4638 3599
ONLINE APPLICATIONS ONLY – to register your interest in this opportunity, please send us your resume with your cover letter of application.
Remember, all documentation should be provided with your resume when you register!