We are looking for an experienced medical receptionist to fill a permanent, full-time role in Toowoomba. This is a terrific opportunity to join a new, specialist practice and is well suited to an empathetic, well presented professional with at least 3 years Medical Reception experience, who can offer an impeccable level of customer service to patients.
Our ideal candidate stands out from the crowd, is someone looking for a career rather than just a job and wants to be part of a dynamic team. They are adept at using their initiative, can work unsupervised and are confident liaising with other specialists and health professionals.
You will bring the following attributes:
- Professional, patient and courteous manner
- Well presented, punctual and professional
- Strong telephone and computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and prioritise workflow
- Ability to work independently as a sole receptionist and as part of a medical team
Essential skill and experience:
- Must have 3 – 5 years’ Experience in a similar role
- Understanding and familiarity of Medicare and private health fund billing
- Knowledge of Genie software preferred but not essential
- Organisational skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Multi-tasking, problem-solving and time management skills
ONLINE APPLICATION ONLY – to register your interest in this opportunity, please apply below using the online form.
For a confidential discussion about this position, please email Joy at [email protected]