Classic Recruitment & Human Resources are looking for a skilled and motivated Maintenance Manager to take up a short term 3 month posting with one of our Toowoomba clients.
This is a senior technical management role which includes:
• Managerial responsibility for all workshops across the Toowoomba region in line with corporate goals.
• Lead and motivate a large team in order to meet operational requirements.
• Contribute to the development of operational policy.
• Initiate and implement improvements in work practices.
• Actively contribute and participate as a senior member of the Plant and Fleet Branch.
What Experience Do You Need?:
• Qualification(s), training and/or experience, specific to the role:
Previous mechanical trade or related qualification or a combination of experience, qualification and competence.
• Possession of a current ‘C’ Class Driver’s License.
• Interpersonal and Communication Skills
• High level of numeracy, written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to initiate and formulate extensive projects/programs, develop strategies to achieve desired outcomes, within budgetary provisions and report against corporate plan objectives.
• The ability to understand and implement effective human resource management practices including demonstrated skills in resolving organisational issues, negotiate contracts and develop and motivate subordinate staff.
• Demonstrated ability to contribute cultural change across the organisation to develop, coach, motivate and support staff to achieve corporate outcomes.
Assignment commences immediately so apply today via Seek!
Contact Lisa Lee at Classic Recruitment & Human Resources if you would like any further details on (07) 4638 3599