We are looking for an experienced and skilled labourer to take on a long-term, temporary assignment with a well known and respected local construction company. Candidates must have a Construction White Card and site experience in building/construction. An immediate start is available. On offer is a casual rate of $27.50 per hour and a contract until January 2020.
Interested applicants must be able to work Saturdays if required. Penalty rates apply as per the Award.
Applicants who possess other, relevant tickets (e.g. Riggers Ticket, Manitou/Forklift Ticket, Scaffold Ticket and/or L2 Traffic Controllers Ticket) will be highly regarded, however, the employer is willing to train the right candidate!
What you need:
- A Construction White Card (essential).
- Experience in the building industry as a labourer (essential).
- Riggers Ticket, Manitou/Forklift Ticket, Scaffold Ticket and/or L2 Traffic Controllers Ticket are desirable but not mandatory.
- Basic numeracy, written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively, safely and ethically under supervision.
- Ability to perform physical labouring tasks to a high standard.
- Available to work Saturdays if required.
How to apply
To apply, please submit your resume outlining your experience, relevant qualifications and suitability for the role. Alternatively, email [email protected]
For a confidential discussion, please call Megan Stroud on (07) 4638 3599.