Our client, Taylor’s Removals, is an innovative, family owned and operated company based in Toowoomba who pride themselves on delivering top quality relocation, fit-out, storage & file management services. They are seeking a dedicated and proactive personality to join their team as a Receptionist. This important role is the first port of call for customer service & is instrumental in supporting the day-to-day business operations.
An overview of the role responsibilities are as follows:
- customer enquiries, both face to face and over the phone
- reception duties including switchboard, visitors and contractors
- scanning and filing
- stationary & office supplies
- recording minutes of team meeting/s, PA responsibilities
- outgoing postage
- completion of paperwork for hire services
The Receptionist role requires someone who has plenty of energy, is adaptable and is comfortable assisting with all tasks as required. The successful candidate will be a confident self-starter who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and ‘get stuck in’.
To be considered for the role you will possess a mature, proactive approach with the ability to progress and grow with this exciting business.
The ability to work to deadlines with excellent organisational skills, a high attention to detail and a positive attitude to seek and develop solutions are all required attributes.
Ideally, the successful candidate will possess:
- be a strong team player who understands the importance of supporting other team members
- the ability to maintain excellent customer relationships
- commitment to constantly achieve positive customer feedback
- excellent personal presentation coupled with well developed written and verbal communication skills
Word, Outlook and basic to intermediate Excel skills will be highly regarded.
The position is a permanent, full-time capacity, Monday to Friday.
Remuneration will be as per Level 1 Clerical Award with an above award hourly rate to apply.
Shortlisted applicants only will be contacted/notified.
An immediate commencement date is on offer.
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Joy Mingay at Classic Recruitment on 4638 3599.