Are you a trade qualified diesel fitter? Do you have a genuine focus on safety and demonstrated practical experience in a similar role?
We are working with a client who provides passenger transport services for public transport, schools and long-distance travel in the Toowoomba and southern Queensland region to find an experienced and trade qualified diesel mechanic to join the team. This role will be based in their Toowoomba workshop, reporting to the Workshop Manager.
Our client values their people, safety and the environment. They pride themselves on providing quality customer service to passengers and a positive workplace for all employees. These roles will suit candidates who have a strong customer service ethic and are committed to providing the safe delivery of passengers on scheduled bus services within Toowoomba and southern Queensland.
Role responsibilities and requirements:
- Ensure maintenance, repairs and servicing of vehicles is completed to achieve compliance with TMR regulations.
- Ensure vehicle preventative maintenance and repairs are conducted in accordance with manufacturer requirements and specifications.
- Ensure the highest standard of compliance with WHS and JSA’s are achieved at all times.
- Have a genuine focus on safety including a commitment to your own fitness for work.
- Demonstrated practical experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to apply
To apply, please submit your resume below with a cover letter and copies of your trade qualifications and licences or email [email protected]
For a confidential discussion, please call Joy on (07) 4638 3599.