HEAVY VEHICLE DIESEL MECHANIC
Our client provides passenger transport services for public transport, schools and long distance travel throughout Toowoomba and Southern Queensland with a diverse fleet of buses & coaches, operating on various School, Urban & Long Distance routes.
We are seeking an experienced trade qualified diesel mechanic to join the team in the Toowoomba workshop, reporting to the Workshop Manager.
The position is Monday to Friday with a rotational on call roster. Pay rates are well above award and will be based on your qualifications and previous experience.
The successful candidates will be able to:
- ensure maintenance, repairs and servicing of vehicles is completed to achieve compliance with TMR regulations
- ensure vehicle preventative maintenance and repairs are conducted in accordance with manufacturer requirements & specifications
- ensure the highest standard of compliance with WHS and JSA’s are achieved at all times
- have a genuine focus on safety including a commitment to your own fitness for work
- demonstrated practical experience in a similar role
- excellent communication skills
Our client values their people, safety and the environment. They pride themselves on providing quality customer service to passengers and a positive workplace for all employees. These roles will suit candidates who have a strong customer service ethic and are committed to providing the safe delivery of passengers on scheduled bus services within Toowoomba and southern Queensland.
If you wish to be considered for these roles, and believe your skills and experience match our requirements, please contact Joy at Classic Recruitment on 07 4638 3599.
Please ensure your application includes copies of your trade qualification and licences.
ONLINE APPLICATION ONLY – to register your interest in this opportunity, please send us your resume with your cover letter of application.
Remember, all documentation should be provided with your resume when you register!