Graduate Civil Engineer
Our client is a manufacturer of solar cells, modules and custom-designed solar power applications and is one of the world’s fastest-growing companies in the solar industry.
This is an entry-level position into the solar operations industry and will suit recent graduates with a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) degree.
You will be responsible for supporting Project Managers and your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the planning, scheduling and coordination of work, personnel and equipment
- Preparation and submission of progress reports
- Project forecasting with high level analytics
- Assist and support the Project Managers
- Adhere to all health and safety rules and company policies
- Ability to apply engineering principles, standards and concepts as well as generate technical reports as required
- Well-developed analytical and research skills
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Strong work ethic, positive team attitude and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be willing to work outside normal daytime hours of 8am to 5:00pm (plus nights and weekends)
- Must be willing to travel to sites in NSW, Victoria and Queensland
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good relationship skills to facilitate the establishment of relationships with management, clients and sub-contractors
- Ability to provide accurate and timely advice in a helpful and supportive manner
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on the utilisation of Excel
- Must have a valid driver’s license
On offer is an attractive salary; great career development opportunities and generous employment conditions
The position is permanent, in a full-time capacity.
This is a new role and an immediate start is available.
Applications close Sunday 23 September 2018 – apply via Seek
For a confidential discussion, contact Joy Mingay at Classic Recruitment & Human Resources on (07) 4638 3599
Classic Recruitment and Human Resources
Ph: (07) 4638 3599