Establish your career as a Graduate Civil Engineer!
We are looking for a Graduate / Site Civil Engineer to work on our client’s Glenvale (Toowoomba) site under the direction of the Civil Coordinator. With a head office in Brisbane and multiple regional sites, our client has built a SE Queensland wide presence.
Their success has been built on respect, the positive energy and hard work of their people, commitment to a safety culture and a standard of excellence in delivering quality projects.
Read more about the Glenvale Project.
To Be Successful – you will have:
● Tertiary Qualifications in Civil or Structural Engineering and 12 months of experience, ideally in subdivisions
● Previous use of AutoCAD is an advantage
● Knowledge of the residential civil construction sector
● Current drivers licence
● Understanding of all relevant legislation and regulations
● Understanding of the principles and application of Risk Management
● Understanding of the implementation of workplace health and safety obligations on site
● Understanding of traffic management
● Strong knowledge of the contractual, legislative and practical knowledge to bring a residential development to fruition
● Capacity to assist in the production of and interpretation of feasibility documentation
A Typical Day will see you:
● Assist the Civil Coordinator with detailed engineering design, calculations, modelling, site investigations and preparation of reports
● Working closely and cooperatively with all staff and consultants
● Planning and coordination of works, equipment and personnel
● Preparing and submitting progress claims
● Monitoring project costs
● Programming and scheduling works
● Completing Quantity take offs
● Assisting with document control
Personally you will:
● Be someone who wants to build a career with our client…this is a genuine opportunity for long term growth and commitment.
● Be able to work unsupervised
● Be committed and willing to learn
● Have very strong communication skills verbally and in writing
● Be able to work to deadlines and have a keen eye for detail
How to Apply
Apply via Seek to upload your resume and don’t forget a cover letter detailing your subdivision experience/knowledge.
For a confidential discussion, contact [email protected] or phone her at the office on (07) 4638 3599.
Preliminary Interviews will be held in person at Classic Recruitment’s office at 92 Herries St.