Classic Recruitment is currently seeking 2 x fit and motivated gardeners/labourers to work at the Toowoomba Waste Management Facility to assist with on-site garden/horticultural maintenance.
Duties & responsibilities
- General labouring tasks
- Working independently and as part of a team
- General Site Maintenance
- Herbicide Applications
- Small Plant Operations
- Customer Service
These are temporary vacancies with an immediate start available. Contract is until February 2018.
Skills & experience
- Senior First Aid Certificate (Mandatory)
- Current QLD Provisional or Open Drivers Licence (Mandatory)
- Construction Industry White/Blue Card (Mandatory)
- Physical ability to complete 38 hours per week of labouring including frequent heavy lifting, bending, and crouching (Mandatory)
- Experience operating general landscaping plant vehicles, equipment and tools – eg. ride-on lawn mower, hedgers, brush cutters etc. (Highly regarded)
- Certificate or Qualification in Horticulture (not essential but highly regarded)
- Consistent, family-friendly hours
- Mon-Fri roster
- Outdoor and active position
- Potential for an ongoing role
Interested applicants are urged to apply online to be reviewed and considered further for this opportunity.