Our client regularly asks us to assist them with contract positions in and around the Toowoomba region.
If you are looking for your next opportunity and have the following skills and experience, we would love to hear from you:
- Excavator Tickets (Essential)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Final Trim experience with GPS – system used is Trimble, training can be given
- Extensive trenching, pipe laying experience
- Drivers Licence and own transport (HR Licence preferred)
- WH&S Construction Blue/White Card
- Experience in Residential Sub Divisions
- Must be located (home base) within a 50km radius of Toowoomba
- Ability to work on various sites a must
- Ability to pass a Drug & Alcohol test.
On offer is $35 per hour plus superannuation plus overtime.
How to Apply
Upload your resume via the online form below. Please make sure GPS experience is specified!
Please upload a cover letter also detailing your subdivision experience/knowledge.
An immediate start is available for the right candidate – Two other positions will also be available in July 2019.
Preliminary Interviews will be held in person at Classic Recruitment’s office at 92 Herries St.
Following a successful preliminary interview, an on-site interview and skill demonstration will be held at our client’s Glenvale site.