With a head office in Brisbane and multiple regional sites, our client has built a SE Queensland wide presence. Their success has been built on respect, the positive energy and hard work of their people, commitment to a safety culture and a standard of excellence in delivering quality projects.
We are looking for an experienced Final Trim operator to work on their Glenvale (Toowoomba) site under the direction of the Site Supervisor.
To be successful you will be a specialist Final Trim operator who prides themselves on quality work
You must have a White Card, be physically fit and have a proactive approach to safety. Personally, you will be hardworking, reliable, presentable and punctual. You will possess a good work ethic and be a team player and have the ability to pass a Drug & Alcohol test.
You must have Excavator Tickets (Essential)
Immediate employment is available, on a permanent basis, at $35 per hour plus Superannuation plus overtime.
Long term job prospects for successful applications.
Successful Candidates Will Have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Final Trim experience with GPS – system used is Trimble, training can be given
- Extensive trenching, pipe laying experience
- Drivers Licence and own transport (HR Licence preferred)
- WH&S Construction Blue/White Card
- Experience in Residential Sub Divisions
- Must be located (home base) within a 50km radius of Toowoomba
- Ability to work on various sites a must
How to Apply
Upload your resume via the online form below. Please make sure GPS experience is specified!
Please upload a cover letter also detailing your subdivision experience/knowledge.
An immediate start is available for the right candidate – Two other positions will also be available in July 2019.
Preliminary Interviews will be held in person at Classic Recruitment’s office at 92 Herries St.
Following a successful preliminary interview, an on-site interview and skill demonstration will be held at our client’s Glenvale site.