Our client is a family owned and operated electrical contracting business who were established in 2015. Servicing Toowoomba, Dalby and surrounding areas across the Darling Downs, they provide electrical, data and air conditioning solutions to both domestic and commercial sectors.
Due to continued growth, they are looking for Domestic Electricians who are familiar with solar installations to join their team for an immediate start.
You will be required to install and connect solar panels/power for both domestic and commercial clients. You will work within a small team or 2-4 with other electricians, apprentices and TA’s.
The successful applicant will have:
- QLD Electrical Licence
- Open Drivers Licence
- Current QLD Construction Industry Induction Card (White Card)
- CEC Clean Energy Council accreditation (Desirable but not necessary)
- Certificate II in Split Air conditioning Systems
- First Aid Certificate
- Spent the majority of your time in a domestic environment
- Will have a variety of electrical knowledge in domestic solar installations
- Able to work with apprentices and unsupervised
- Must have the ability to communicate well with clients and set-up job sites
What You Will Be Doing:
- Organising stock and materials
- Overseeing TA and apprentice
- Solar Installations
- Air conditioning Installations
- Domestic Electrical Installation
- Creating and maintaining meaningful connections with customers/suppliers etc.
In return you will get:
- Mobile Phone
- Company Vehicle
- Attractive Remuneration Package, including overtime hours and above award rate
- Career Progression Opportunities
Interested? Apply now on Seek and send through your details/resume – an immediate start is available