Are you an experienced support worker? Are you looking for a few hours of extra work per week?
We are recruiting for a reliable and passionate support worker to provide three hours of support per week. Our male client is looking for support to access social and community services. No personal care responsibilities required.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Liaising with social support groups.
- Assisting with accessing social groups in a dignified and respectful manner.
- Providing strategies for increased social inclusion.
- Certificate III in Individual care or five years relevant industry experience.
- Current Driver’s licence, and reliable and registered vehicle.
- Positive Notice Card, or ability to apply for one.
- Excellent communication, professionalism and integrity.
For more information or for a confidential discussion, Contact David on (07) 4638 3599 or [email protected]
To register your interest, please send us your resume with your cover letter of application.