Our client is a dynamic firm of accountants and business advisors proudly based in Toowoomba. They offer a “one –stop-shop” for solutions to all financial needs.
Due to continued growth, we have an opportunity for a Client Relationship Manager to join their Insurance team.
The role of Client Relationship Manager provides valuable support to the Insurance team by attending client meetings, preparing and implementing documentation in a professional manner. This role works closely with the Life Insurance Manager and Director to build and maintain relationships with their valued client base and new clients.
To be successful in your application you will need the following skills and work background:
- Basic understanding of the Insurance, Banking or Finance industries;
- Understanding of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
On offer is a range of staff benefits and workplace initiatives, including; flexible work hours, corporate health initiatives, an employee engagement committee, subsidised uniforms and a supportive workplace environment.
For a confidential discussion, please call Classic Recruitment on (07) 4638 3599.