Civil Site Supervisor
Our client is a leading civil construction company who is currently seeking a Site Supervisor on a permanent basis.
Initially the role will be based at their Fernvale project for a few weeks training with future works locked in at Glenvale (Toowoomba) from early November 2018.
Successful candidates will require recent civil construction experience on subdivisions/roads, must be physically fit and have a current white/blue card.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company for a long term career in the civil construction industry.
Civil Site Supervisor
The Site Supervisor’s role is to supervise and coordinate the civil work on site, ensuring the project’s schedule is correct and practical at all times. It also will support the office staff with feedback of real time events and problems on site, ensuring the information they send to external contractors/suppliers is correct.
He/she will ensure all contractors/suppliers maintain a high-quality finish at all times and are running to schedule, this is critical to the delivery of our client’s projects and the Value Stream.
Will ensure that all information regarding the site is recorded accurately and regularly in the software designed for each project. This will include Daily Logs and QCD’s in Buildertrend.
To Be Successful, you will ideally:
You will understand the plans, engineering, specification and selections per job, updating of schedules and meeting milestones for the relevant projects, maintaining their accuracy on a weekly basis, double checking the material lists and scope of works produced and sending them out in line with the project requirements.
● Detailed knowledge of all elements of Civil Construction.
● Management of civil construction team members, contractors and consultants.
● Appropriate training and licences for the role.
● Ideally a number of years experience in a similar role
● Capacity to ensure all contractors/suppliers and staff maintain a high-quality finish at all times and are running to schedule.
● Accurately filling in Daily logs and completing QCD’s are critical to this role.
● Capacity to support the office staff with feedback of real time events and problems on site, ensuring the information they send to external contractors/suppliers is correct.
● Capacity to ensure that in each development that all requirements are met throughout the project execution.
● Be willing to work on any site as directed by Management and travel as required for work
● To ensure all engagement with contractors, consultants, council and all other relevant external partners are of the highest quality and lead to the successful completion of each development
How to Apply
Apply via Seek and upload your resume and cover letter.
Preliminary Interviews will be held in person at Classic Recruitment’s office at 92 Herries St Toowoomba QLD 4350