Civil Site Foreman
Our client is a leading civil construction company who is currently seeking a Foreman on a permanent basis. Initially the role will be based at their Fernvale project which will run for another 3 to 6 months with future works locked in for Oxenford and Pimpama.
Successful candidates will require recent civil construction experience on subdivisions/roads, must be physically fit and have a current white/blue card.
This is a fantastic opportunities to join an established company for a long term career in the civil construction industry.
– Civil Construction Experience – roads/subdivisions
– Available for an immediate start
– Work Safely in the Construction Industry Card i.e. white/blue
– Reliable Transport and Licence
– Physically fit and able
– Full PPE
CIVIL SITE FOREMAN
This role will, under instruction from the Site Supervisor, assist in the supervision and coordination of the work on site, ensuring the project’s schedule maintained at all times.
Immediate employment is available, initially on a casual basis, at $35 per hour plus a fully maintained ute for business and personal use. Long term job prospects for successful applications.
- at least 5 years in a similar role
- Sub Division experience preferred
- hands on experience with civil construction and leading people
- experience supervising subdivisions, road projects and infrastructure
How to Apply
Apply via Seek and upload your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion, contact [email protected] or phone her at the office on (07) 4638 3599.
Preliminary Interviews will be held via telephone/video or in person at Classic Recruitment’s office at 92 Herries St Toowoomba QLD 4350.