Do you work (or are looking for your next opportunity) in the human resource, WH&S or payroll sector? Do you have deep practical experience, love working with people, excellent self-presentation, great communication skills and a high level of attention to detail?
Our clients across a variety of industries regularly ask us to assist them with temporary, part-time and full-time positions in and around the Toowoomba and Western Downs regions.
If you are looking for work in any of the following fields, we would love to hear from you:
Human Resources / Workforce Capability & Culture
We have an ongoing demand for professionals in the human resource and workforce capability fields, and are looking for candidates who possess the following skills:
- Well developed oral, written and interpersonal skills;
- A proven track record of developing strong working relationships with people at all levels within an organisation;
- Organised, resilient and have the ability to work autonomously;
- A high level of attention to detail;
- Possess the confidence to remain confident and calm under pressure, and show discretion and confidentiality; and
- A good understanding of organisational policies and procedures, and relevant legislation.
We are keen to hear from candidates who have Diploma or Bachelor qualifications in Human Resource Management, Organisational Psychology or a related field.
We are also keen to hear from people who have practical on the ground experience too!
Workplace Health & Safety
Do you have a sound knowledge of WH&S legislation and its application in the workplace? Do you hold relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience? We have an ongoing demand for experienced professionals in the WH&S space, and are looking for candidates who possess the following skills:
- Certificate IV or Diploma Occupational Health & Safety;
- Rehabilitation & Return to Work Coordinator experience/training;
- Capability to develop, implement, monitor and maintain organisational WH&S systems and processes;
- Ability to comply with the WH&S Act, Regulations and Codes of Practice;
- Confidence to promote a safe workplace culture and produce well-written safety documentation;
- Facilitate internal investigations and inspections;
- Ability to conduct, monitor and review Risk Assessments;
- Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal skills; and
- Sound understanding of the audit process and preparation.
Do you have experience in payroll systems? Do you hold relevant qualifications or equivalent experience? We have an ongoing demand for experienced payroll professionals and are looking for candidates who possess the following skills:
- Ability to maintain pay, employee and leave records and show discretion and confidentiality.
- Terrific communication skills to facilitate positive resolution of worker enquiries;
- Capability to interpret EBAs, awards and the Fair Work legislation;
- A sound understanding of taxation and superannuation legislation;
- A commitment to keep abreast of legislative changes;
- Good oral, written and interpersonal skills;
- A high level of attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills;
- Excellent payroll management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines; and
- Strong computer, literacy and accuracy skills.
How to apply
To apply, please submit your resume below with a cover letter outlining your suitability and include details about your availabilities. Don’t forget to include a cover letter as well!
For a confidential discussion, please call (07) 4638 3599.