Are you an experienced and trade qualified Boilermaker/Welder? Are you looking to be part of a highly skilled and engaged team who are rewarded for quality workmanship?
We are working with an established Toowoomba business to recruit a motivated Boilermaker/Welder to join their busy team.
About the business
JRS Manufacturing is an established local Toowoomba business whose staff are highly trained, passionate and proud to produce finishes that impress. Their drive and determination to produce excellent workmanship is reflected throughout their business.
About the role
JRS is looking for an experienced and trade qualified Boilermaker/Welder to join their busy team. The successful applicant will be flexible and able to work both in a team and individually. They will be a self-motivated person who possesses strong quality ethos – taking pride in their workmanship and enjoy a combination of new and varied tasks.
Benefits and perks
- JRS takes pride in its employees and offers a great work environment and secure employment. Hours are generally worked Monday to Friday, weekend work is the exception rather than the rule, and plenty of overtime is available.
- Remuneration is $35 per hour permanent after completing a qualifying period.
Skills and experience
- Trade qualified.
- Experience in heavy plate fabrication and welding (desirable) or willing to learn.
- Solid wire and flux core.
- Site work and workshop work.
How to Apply
To apply, submit a copy of your resume with a cover letter outlining your suitability through our online form below. For a confidential discussion, contact Lisa on [email protected] or (07) 4638 3599.
Preliminary interviews will be held at Classic Recruitment’s office at 92 Herries St. Successful candidates will then be interviewed at JRS which will include a weld test.