Kotzur is a well established Toowoomba company, a leading manufacturer of bulk handling and storage facilities for the agricultural, mining and manufacturing sectors are looking for
- Sheet Metal Worker – Leading Hand
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Fitter – Assembly
- Boilermaker – Fabrication
Initially, these roles will be filled on a labour hire basis for 3 months.
Following successful completion of this they will be offered as permanent, full time roles.
Our client values their people, safety & the environment. They pride themselves on providing quality products and a positive workplace for all employees.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- accomplishes manufacturing results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- knowledge of current shop drawings with thorough understanding of the item/s to be manufactured
- coaching employees, initiating, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies and procedures
- ensure the highest standard of compliance with WHS and JSA’s are achieved at all times
- have a genuine focus on safety including a commitment to your own fitness for work
- administrates production plan working with scheduling and assigning personnel, accomplishing work results, establishing priorities, monitoring progress, resolving problems
- excellent communication skills
- personable attitude with a passion for developing a positive work culture
Questions – ring David Wallis 4638 3599 or apply on line at SEEK