Are you a qualified boilermaker, welder or fabricator? Are you looking for your next opportunity? Do you pride yourself on your quality workmanship and possess a strong commitment to maintaining a high standard of work, including WHS requirements?
Our clients across a variety of industries regularly ask us to assist them with temporary, part-time and full-time positions in and around the Toowoomba and Western Downs regions.
Candidates can expect up to $35 per hour plus overtime plus Superannuation.
If you are looking for work and have the following skills, we would love to hear from you.
Skills and experience:
- Trade Qualified Boilermaker/Fabricator/Welder – Certificate III Engineering (Fabrication)
- Practical experience working in a workshop or on a work site
- Well developed ability to read drawings
- Thorough understanding of WHS in the workplace
- a strong commitment to delivering quality workmanship
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical check including drug & alcohol screening
How to Apply
An immediate start is available. Apply below, including a copy of your resume with a cover letter outlining your suitability through our online form below.
Candidates need to be able to attend a face-to-face meeting at Classic Recruitment (Herries Street, Toowoomba), followed by an interview with the client, which will include a weld test/drawing reading test.