Are you a qualified boilermaker, welder or fabricator? Are you looking for your next opportunity? Do you pride yourself on your quality workmanship and possess a strong commitment to maintaining a high standard of work, including WHS requirements?
Our clients across a variety of industries regularly ask us to assist them with temporary, part-time and full-time positions in and around the Toowoomba and Western Downs regions.
If you are looking for work and have the following skills, we would love to hear from you.
Skills and experience:
- Trade Qualified Boilermaker/Fabricator/Welder – Certificate III Engineering (Fabrication)
- Practical experience working in a workshop or on a work site
- Well developed ability to read drawings
- Thorough understanding of WHS in the workplace
- a strong commitment to delivering quality workmanship
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical check including drug & alcohol screening
How to Apply
An immediate start is available. Apply via Seek, submit a copy of your resume with a cover letter outlining your suitability through our online form below.
For a confidential discussion, contact Lisa on [email protected] or (07) 4638 3599.