A busy bakery and café located in Highfields is seeking a qualified, full-time baker to join their close-knit team. Working Tuesday to Saturday from 1am to 8am, you will have a passion for creating a high-quality product; be skilled at making pastries, pies, breads and other bakery products; be confident with scratch made recipes, garnishes and fillings; and have a creative flair.
About the role:
As a baker, you will be tertiary qualified and have a proven track record of consistently creating a high-quality product in a similar role. You will have experience working in a bakery and have a comprehensive understanding of food safety regulations, excellent time management skills and great communication.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (essential).
- Experience working as a baker (essential).
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Excellent quality and consistency control with high attention to detail.
- Planning and organisational skills, including the ability to meet deadlines.
- Confident reading and following recipes.
- Ability to be creative.
- A comprehensive understanding of food safety regulations and WH&S.
- Reliable with a great attitude.
This position offers a full-time opportunity to work with a business who places a high value on creating a great working environment.
All qualified applicants should send through a resume and cover letter detailing their experience and suitability for the role.
For more information or a confidential discussion, contact David on (07) 4638 3599.