Assistant Operations Manager – Shopping Centre
An exciting opportunity has arisen as an Assistant Operations Manager for a high profile Shopping Centre in Toowoomba!
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Ensuring the day to day presentation and security of the Centre meeting the expectation of all stakeholders
- Providing support to Leasing and the Operations Manager for tenancy delivery/fit-outs
- Liaising with Contractors
- Managing maintenance, security and cleaning contracts
- Assist in the identification of 5−year capital budget projects (there is some CAPEX to finish this year and a lot to undertake during 2019)
Key Result Areas
- Financial Management
- Centre Presentation and Security
- Tenancy Fitouts
- Capital Works
- Public Liability and Risk Management
- Client Satisfaction
Sound like the job you are looking for? Before you apply it’s also worth knowing what we are looking for:
In order to be successful, you will ideally be trade qualified and be a whiz on a computer with a can-do attitude!
You will possess terrific interpersonal and customer service skills, in short you will be a people person with some technical knowledge (of property operations and statutory reporting) with the ability to work to deadlines and budgets.
An attractive salary package (including Superannuation) of up to $85k is on offer for the right candidate!
Apply today, an immediate start is available.