Our client is seeking an experienced professional to lead a team in the marketing, sales and provision of services to the community in the Darling Downs region.
In a nutshell, this role will suit an experienced, professional sales person as the role is:
- 70% Sales
- 20% Leadership
- 10% Operations
We’re looking for someone with excellent sales ability, fantastic leadership and the ability to contribute to the operational success of the organisation
Your primary responsibilities will be :
- Promote a customer service culture across all locations, ensuring customer expectations are met or exceeded
- Quickly understand your market and your competitors to help identify opportunities to grow market share
- Be able to establish and maintain community connections
- Deliver financial quotas
- Be responsible for the financial reporting for your area
- Plan and execute sales activity
- Recruit, develop and maintain a high performing team
If you have the highest level of professionalism, take pride in your achievements, and that of your team; but genuinely care about your clients – we want to hear from you.
On offer is a competitive salary package, fully funded vehicle, an attractive incentive structure and an inclusive work environment where people can reach their full potential with genuine support from senior management.
More Information Required ?
Where to Next?
Send a detailed cover letter and your resume as soon as possible, an immediate commencement is available.