Accounts Officer – permanent, part time
Our client is an innovative, privately owned Registered Training Organisation (RTO) who provides training solutions for individuals, employers and the labour market.
Due to the resignation of a long-term staff member, this position has become available for a team member to assist with the financial transactions processing for the business.
To be considered for this position, you will need to have previous experience with:
- Debtor payments & proactive management of debtor accounts
- Reconciliation and management of invoicing and receipting
- Processing of supplier & contractor payments
- PAYG and SGC payments
- Budget preparation
- EOFY process in conjunction with external auditor
- a keen eye for detail
- knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, in particular Excel spreadsheets
- some Xero knowledge would be an advantage
This position would suit an experienced Accounts Officer / Bookkeeper with reporting experience.
You will be part of a small motivated administration team and you will need to be agile, demonstrate good time management skills, able to work autonomously, have strong communication skills and demonstrate previous experience in a similar role.
You will be required to have a police check for this position.
On offer is 5 or 6 hours per day, 5 days per week, with flexibility available for start and finish times.
The successful candidate will be required to commence on 7 January 2019.
Please include a cover letter clearly describing your financial processing experience and any Xero experience!