Childcare | Group Leader
We are looking for a diploma qualified and experienced Group Leader for a Childcare Centre in Toowoomba.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate previous experience as a Group Leader and preferably with experience working with children aged two to three years.
This is a permanent full-time postilion, ideally starting as soon as possible.
The key attributes we are looking for are:
- Level headed, mature person with 3 – 5 years previous experience in a similar role
- Must be well presented
- Ability to work as part of a tight knit team
The successful candidate will need to hold, as a minimum, a Diploma of Early Childhood
A current blue card and a current first aid certificate are also requirements.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To contribute to the creation of a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for all children
- To be responsible for the welfare of all children in your designated room, organising systems to ensure consistent, high-quality care
- To lead planning and the provision of a stimulating range of age-appropriate activities and ensuring your room is well-resourced and creatively set-up
- To ensure that health and safety and security measures are constantly maintained
- To lead observations and the assessment of children’s learning and development ensuring records are kept up-to-date, are of a high standard and are shared effectively – includes Individual Education Plans for children with Special Educational Needs.
On offer is a salary package well above current market offering, supportive management and support of your ongoing career development.
For further information, please contact Joy at Classic Recruitment for a confidential discussion on 46 38 3599 or email her via [email protected]
Apply today via Seek